0
<-- nev left start -->

Long Matches

Long Matches
Long Matches
Product Description

We are an ISO 9001:2008 accredited organization, engaged in manufacturing and exporting fine quality Long Matches that are very safe to use. Offered matches are designed and manufactured from quality tested wood and ultra-modern technology under the strict supervision of our team of diligent professionals. Provided matches are offered in extra large size that makes sure its easy and smooth burning. Our entire gamut of Long Matches is finely packed with the best grade packing material to confirm its excellent functionality.

Features:

  • Light weight

  • Moisture resistance

  • Compact size

  • Stiffness

Technical Specifications:

Size available

112 X 17.5 X 17.5 mm 15 contents 112 X 48 X 10 mm 24 contents112 X 48 X 20 mm 40 contents110 X 65 X 15 mm – 35 contents110 X 64 X 19 mm 40 sticks

Stick size

95 mm

Stick material

white wooden splints

Stick quantity

10-50 average

Brand Name

Buyer’s Choice

Print of the box

4 colour printing up to ‘8’ colour Pinting can be provided.

Side Friction

Dotted/ or Honey cut

Price

The price calculated for one carton box

Head color

Brown, Red, Blue, Green

Outer box

290gsm

Inner box

300gsm

Packing

10 box X 10 box 4 packed, 400 boxes in one carton box

Minimum Order

10,000 pieces and additional are one more 10,000 pieces

Payment terms

We require (60%) upon signing a contract, remaining (40%) with in the following 4 weeks. In the event of failure to pay the remaining balance the order will not be supplied

Delivery deadline

4 weeks from the approval of graphic design Goods loaded on the sealed truck or sea container



Contact Us

No. 14, Sonaiyar Kovil Street, Narimedu, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, 625002, India
Phone :09626099777